Monday, September 26, 2011

This Country Boy will Survive

What a fun night! I went to the Fairbanks Farm for Joe's senior pics - which coincidentally happens to be the same place that all of my daytime job truckers try to deliver to! For some reason, they just happen to be the same street address, but on complete different sides of the freeway, dang GoogleMaps! Back to Joe...

Showing up at this gorgeous place, I had ideas immediately. The trees are stunning there. It literally was just valleys of red, orange, and yellow. Not to mention support! Joe had an entire audience with him! His grandparents, parents, and sister | not to mention the neighbors! His family is so great, and tons of fun :] We went everywhere in the woods, even in the swamps. Joe was a good sport, and didn't mind my crazy ideas. We took complete advantage of the company, storm damage, and the gorgeous view.

I did learn that he loves to golf, hunt, fish - anything outdoors. OH, and he's team Chevy! We got lots of shots with his truck, clubs, and land. We had lots of laughs and smiles! Did I mention I almost stole his dog? She is so cute - lab/retreiver mix and loves to cuddle, just like my dog! Luckily my sister-in-law wasn't there or she probably would have taken her! :] Just kidding Lori - well sort of.

After a perfect fall night at a beautiful spot, Joe had lots of senior pictures taken! They turned out great and I can't wait for you guys to see them, but here's a warning - there are a lot! Here's a little sample from the shoot! Thanks for the laughs Joe!



No comments:

Post a Comment