Friday, September 23, 2011

1|2|3 ... and drop it

Tonight I spent the evening with some terrific ladies! We met up for Alyssa's Senior Pictures in Harris.

It honestly was such a great night and I had so much fun with you all! Alyssa brought her BFF and mom along for her final check over in the shots! They did a wonderful job making sure her hair was perfect and her clothes looked great!  :]

So we started out at my favorite barn (thanks for letting us use it Jerry!). I can't say enough how much I love that barn and background!! Never disappointed with how the pictures turn out :] Back to my gorgeous subject! We took some headshots up by the barn.  OF COURSE.. I got pictures with everyone all together, and I didn't pass up the opportunity to have some jumping pictures. Alyssa and her entourage were up for everything I threw at them!

Now, to start off with - the Schwabs are a wonderful family and remind me of my own! So, I was excited to be working with them :] I hadn't met Alyssa before, but she honestly has such a huge heart, hilarious personality, and a smile that makes you smile!

I thought it was so funny when the best friend duo showed me their "1,2,3 ... and drop it". LOVED that. Made me want to start showing them what me and my bestfriends do when we're together! A great team! After we hit up the barn, and then the railroad tracks (with Alyssa's dance costume!), we went to Fish Lake and had some amazing sunset shots by the water. I think one of my favorite pictures was taken there! I have a ton of shots, but decided only to show 1! SOOO.... here's a little look at my Friday evening shoot for Alyssa's Senior Pictures! Drop it girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment