Thursday, September 8, 2011

Falling in Taylors Falls

Yesterday late afternoon {Wednesday} Ariana, Christina (mom), and I met up for some Senior Pictures! Couldn't have been any more gorgeous or perfect for an outdoor shoot. The sun was shining, the weather was warm, and the company was great.

I'm glad that I decided to wear my tennis shoes because we were in for a hike! Now, I'm always up for anything on a shoot, but I think I should have previously worked out before this one because it kicked my butt! We jumped on the first trail to head down a windy path with breathtaking views. Through the field and right next to highway 8 we started.

I would say we took advantage of every situation - from climbing down rocks to get some shots by the rock walls to climbing to new heights to reach an old rock building (which was totally worth it). Ariana has the sweetest personality and best style, I wanted to steal all of her clothes and bring them home with me, and my sister would kill for her shoes! Just a stunning senior!

After we climbed what seemed a good half hour (literally maybe 10 minutes) we reached this rock building that had a fireplace in it. Don't ask why it was just in the middle of the woods because I have no answer, but I sure am glad that it was there! We snapped some shots in, around, and even on top of! Sidenote: thanks Christina for the boost! The roof of the building was old wood shingles and was awesome - even though it was extremely hard covering the sunlight on her face, I did it! My abs are yelling at me today, but, again the pictures turned out just how I wanted them to!

On our way back to the car, which honestly still cracks me up, I wanted to take some last shots in the weeds. On my way to the perfect spot... I stepped in what was either dog or horse crap! Well, I didn't just step in it, I totally biffed it! Landing straight on my butt in front of Christina and Ariana AND a car full of people. Well then I laughed it off and told Ariana to be careful that there was crap there! Then she was walking on the pavement and then slipped off the side and wiped out, thank goodness she didn't roll an ankle! So, we fell... in Taylors Falls and laughed it off. (Totally forgot until now, I still have crap on my shoes at home... dang it!)

So here is just a little look at the gorgeous Senior from my Wednesday afternoon session! Thanks again Ariana and good luck with the rest of your senior year! I'll say it again... soak it all in because it goes by fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment