Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cousins Rock!

Labor Day 2011 .. I was able to spend the afternoon with my three cousins : Casandra, Caitlin, and Jennifer. Casandra is a Senior, and I was doing her senior pictures! Jennifer is Casandra's mom (my cousin) and Caitlin came along to help me out and hang out! Casandra chose the spot Stone Arch Bridge - AWESOME place! I felt like an idiot that I've driven by it over 100 times and never even stopped to notice just how gorgeous it is. We know that won't be happening again!  
Jennifer reminiced about when she spent her High School years hanging out there... and as she ran into an old friend from HS, we decided to move on and start some pictures :] There were so many different awesome and amazing backgrounds for shots... we disappeared for quite some time! Jennifer couldn't find us for a good 45 minutes -- oops :]

Our first spot,  we're pretty sure someone was living under the steps. There was a blanket, sandwhich, and beer. I guess the 3 more necessary ingredients, hah.

We followed the trail leading us to small parts of the Mississippi - got some great shots! We even went in the water and then quickly out because the water was getting higher and higher within minutes of us standing there! Needless to say - we were in, out, and on our way on dry land.

Have I even mentioned just how gorgeous Casandra is? She's stunning! Needs to be modeling (hint hint Jenny).

After a couple of hours around the Stone Arch Bridge, we called it good and headed back towards the car. It definitely was a fun way to spend Labor Day! As always, here is a tiny look at just what we found along the Mississippi!

No comments:

Post a Comment