Saturday, September 24, 2011

Messy Saturday

I met up with Kayla, Travis, Tristan, and Haley this morning for a family session at my Aunt-in-law's house! We couldn't have asked for a better day for our pictures. It was just a tad bit cloudy, but sunshine was on it's way! Lots of fun was in the making...

Dawnes house is a perfect spot for pictures! It has fields, barns, and even the occasional catapillar :] We got some family shots done first sitting by the barn (some of my faves!) Then the kids started to do their own thing, which ended up being perfect! I follwed with my camera and caught the expressions! Haley (age 1) started to discover the yard and then had a huge run-in with a large pile of dog crap.

After getting some great shots of the family and then individual shots of them all, it was time for treats!! I had come fully stocked with carmel apples on a stick! Some with peanuts.. some without. Have I mentioned how much I love messy kid faces? I love messy kid faces, they're so awesome! The expressions that kids have whether they like the treat or hate it ... is priceless.

Haley had just turned one and Tristan was turning 5 soon. I brought a cupcake and smash cake for both kids! Tristan wasn't too sure about the cupcake and Haley definitely didn't give 2 seconds of her attention to the smash cake - but smash it she did! With her face? No, with her cute little hiney! Not only did I manage to get her covered in carmel... I got her overalls full of frosting - sorry Kayla! :]

I got some great shots of Kayla and Travis, and both the kiddos - so just because I can ... here is just 1 teaser of this B-E-A-Utiful family :] More to come on my facebook page: Helena Lynne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment