Monday, September 19, 2011

Risky Business

Tonight I met up with Danielle and her family. We took some great Senior shots over in Osceola. Couldn't have asked for an absolutely perfect night with some fun people. The weather wasn't too hot.. and it wasn't too cold - just perfect!

Now I've never been to Osceola before, but I am definitely going back. It is SO cute in that town. It reminds me of how North Branch used to be before it went crazy and started throwing up mini malls and department stores. Quaint and cute | that's how I'll describe it! :] Danielle and her parents were such great company! Relaxed and up for anything and everything! We hiked, we laughed, and we saw gorgeous spots throughout Osceola. A great Monday evening.

On days like today, I'm glad that I decided to wear tennis shoes instead of my usual flip flops. I didn't count, but I'm guessing we went down and up about 100+ steps - not something I would have liked doing in flip flops! Even though I was exhausted just going down the stairs, it was SO worth it once we got to the bottom. There was a gorgeous waterfall! We got some great shots of Danielle almost everywhere! EVEN ending our shoot with her under the waterfall :] I had only hoped she'd be willing to go in the water and when I mentioned it she was all for it! {thank you} for really being up for anything! Even if it meant getting completely soaked with not a single towel for your ride home!

VERY excited for everyone to see the rest of the pictures, so be sure to check out my facebook @ Helena Lynne! Here is just a look at the stunning Miss. Danielle's senior pictures! Until next time, here's your look Danielle!

No comments:

Post a Comment