Sunday, September 11, 2011

Meet the Minick's!

Two of my amazing friends were married this weekend on 9-10-11!

Jen and Nate (Natedog) are two of the most generous and kind friends I have. When things are tough for anyone, they're there to help in any way that they can. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have ever done for me and my family! They are absolutely perfect for each other and I couldn't be happier or more blessed to have been a part of their big day.
Tressa again was the lead photographer and I just helped out when I could :] I tried to cut back on time by doing shots of details and Jen before Tressa got there so everything could go quicker and smoother for her. First off, Jen was stunning. The dress, the hair, the mood; just breathtaking! Second, it was an absolutely gorgeous day.
The ceremony was emotional, as every wedding I've ever been to is, but there's something about friends' weddings that get me more tearful than others - maybe it's the history I know or even just to see my friends in setting that I know how it feels? Either way, I had a lump in my throat almost the entire ceremony. Well, until I got a glimpse of the flower girl flashing the entire church. H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S! Krystal, thank you for her. Jen's niece was rolling around alter lifting her legs above her head and showing her undies to the congregation. It was such an unforgettable moment.
One part of the entire day that I will never forget is the Maid of Honor speech. Lori, it was beautiful and touching in so many ways. I was in tears the entire time, and word for word what you said describes just what a beautiful person Jen is.
Cheers to many years you two lovebirds! I love you guys!







No comments:

Post a Comment