Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mr. Cool

Tonight I got to hang out with Shelley, Tyler, and Peyton. I'm not sure I'm spelling her name right, so I apologize if it's wrong!

We met up in Harris at my favorite barn for some senior pictures! Now Tyler will probably agree with me that I took A LOT of pictures. :] Plenty for him to choose from right? We started out with some shots by the barn with an ABSOLUTELY gorgeous fall tree in the background!

Even though Tyler just slighly was showing his real smile - we were able to get the real one out for some pictures! It helped that Shelley, Peyton, and I were all posing how we wanted him to. "Just go like this, and then bend down" haha. As always, I got a picture with everyone that came to the shoot! Mom with her kiddos! :] Even some solo shots of Miss. Peyton!

I kept saying "do this, and just.... be cool" and he was! :] You guys are a great family and fun to hang out with! Good luck Shelley with finding the perfect purse!! ;] I'll have to start keeping up with you if my husband lets me!
Tyler, good luck to you in your future!! I can't wait to see your art work, you're going to be famous I bet! Follow your dream :] Have a wonderful rest of your senior year! Here's your look!

No comments:

Post a Comment