Saturday, September 24, 2011

Wedded Bliss

After my morning family shoot, my mom and I headed down to Farmington for Karen and Dan's wedding. We were running a little bit late - which I still feel bad for, but we made it and got lots of pictures.

Started out at Rambling River Park in Farmington - had this gorgeous bridge that we got some wedding party (family members) pictures on! Karen and Dan have been together for years and I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Karen at my old job - It Figures! (fitness center) She has such a huge heart and it makes me smile to see just how happy Dan makes her!

They were married in the most unique place! I loved every detail about this place. Of course I can't remember the name, but I think it was the Grand Hall in Farmington. It had windows from the ceiling to the floor and so much character in the wood floor and brick windows. Great place to get married with family and friends watching!

Looking through the pictures, my heart literally melted because I captured some moments where Dan was looking at Karen when she wasn't paying attention - and you could just see how much he adored her. Make me overly anxious to show the pictures to the couple.

Before the dancing started, they had an "open mic" for whoever wanted to sing or play an instrument. Let me just say that there are so many talented people in that family!

Here is just a a itsy teeny weeny look at how the day unfolded. Congrats Karen and Dan!! We're so happy for you!








No comments:

Post a Comment