Saturday, October 1, 2011

Osceola Beauties

This morning I hung out in Osceola with the beautiful Meyers Family!

My awesome cousin Caitlin came to help me out and tote around all my props. {thanks CJ!} It was a little chilly, but we still made our way around the super cute town. Carey and Bob have two adorable twins girls Jovie and Jaylee (how awesome are their names!).

The town has lots of potential for pictures, highly reccommend it if you're looking for somewhere to shoot! Buildings and parks with the ideal shots for some great family pictures. The girls were a little quiet, so I tried to sugar them up with some cupcakes. They quietly ate their cupcakes and watched me as I watched them :] They weren't exactly loving the whole "family picture" thing too much, but luckily, I'm sneaky and got some shots that I love regardless!


Thank you SO much to Carey and Bob for choosing me to capture your pictures! I had a lot of fun meeting you and your girls!! They are the sweetest little girls, who even though they were quiet, I secretly think they still liked me! hehe :]

No comments:

Post a Comment