Thursday, August 18, 2011

Let's give this a shot...

Hi all :]

Not sure about this "blogging" ordeal, but I'm going to give it a try! I want to give a shoutout to all my wonderful clients that have been keeping me busy over the last few weeks to months and even back to last year! Honestly, from the bottom of my heart | I {love} to meet you all and get to know you over the time of our shoot! Not to mention watch the growth of your families, beautiful weddings, and of course witness events and memories that you cherish. I know how important every day is, so {thank you} for including me to be part of it.

I guess my way of using this blog is to describe my shoots with some pretty unbelievable people - of course my teasers will be included on here, can't miss out on those! I just feel like the amazing people that I meet deserve to get some recognition for just how awesome they are!

On a sidenote, every single shoot I do has it's memorable and super funny moments! I'll just say this.. at my last shoot {sorry Stella, you're going to hate me when you're older!} I had a little lady who was very persistant with stripping down to nothing in the water at a park! Check back for that story in a few days :] This weekend is full of fun families and a beautiful outdoor wedding! Camera in hand, I'm off to the outdoors for a fun night of "sign language" shooting! Have a wonderful night everyone!

I'll end with one of my favorite quotes..
"A good snapshot stops a moment from running away." Eudora Welty


{thanks for listening!}

No comments:

Post a Comment