Thursday, July 17, 2014

Osceola Fun!

Jace, Lisa, Slade, Rowan, and I met up for some family pictures in the stunning Osceola town. This is one location that has it all - the falls, numerous backgrounds, and even a train depot!

Everyone in this family is beautiful - all dressed in white with brown/tan accents. Slade and Rowan are as cute as ever, and were seriously made to be in front of a camera! Every time my camera pointed in the direction of Slade, he flashed a fantastic smile. Lisa and Jace were so in love - constantly smooching away and being super cute! I love catching in-between candid's, especially when couples are so affectionate!

As we made our way around (and up/down) Osceola, the conversations were great and giggles from the kids were unforgettable. I just can't get over how perfect everyone just fell into place when I would say "ok, everyone get together" and it was like BAM - awesome!

THANK YOU for such a great evening, I'm excited to get the full album posted to Facebook tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment