Thursday, July 17, 2014

James & Isaac are 7! Wait, what?

James and Isaac are 7 years young! Wait, what? Where did the last 5 years go!

I look forward to each spring/summer to meet up with these handsome twins and their mom Jamie (who is awesome and such a blast to talk to!). Every year we meet up at a new location and scope out the grounds together; meanwhile, stopping for quick smiles. Of course, these hams keep us entertained the whole time! I can't even count how many times they kept me laughing, they're hilarious!

Now, when I first met James and Isaac - they were not even remotely interested in taking pictures. Then the next year came and they couldn't stop talking about how exciting their year had been since they saw me last. Each year passes and the stories are getting even greater, I can hardly wait to see what the next year will hold and how exciting it will be for them! We've roamed the areas and found many exciting adventures along the way, one thing has stayed the same over the last year: Isaac and his turtle face!

Thank you Jamie for getting together with me once again and for bringing such great entertainment! ;] I still have yet to see "How to train a Dragon" - but I promise I'll make sure to see it before pictures next year! The best way to end a session? Little "I love you" 's out the window as I drive away - talk about melting someone's heart! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment